1. Above is the shareholding structure of China International Capital Corporation Limited (“the Company”) as at March 31, 2022, which includes directly-owned subsidiaries and other principal subsidiaries. The number of shares set out in the above are extracted from the information on registered shareholders which was obtained by the Company from the share register.
2. HKSCC Nominees Limited is the nominal holder of shares on behalf of the unregistered shareholders of H Shares of the Company. The number of shares held by HKSCC Nominees Limited included the shares held by Tencent Mobility Limited and Des Voeux Investment Company Limited which are registered under the name of HKSCC Nominees Limited.
3. The Shares held by Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited refer to Shares held by non-registered shareholders of northbound of the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect.
4. Des Voeux Investment Company Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited, holds 202,844,235 unregistered H shares of the Company through HKSCC Nominees Limited. Alibaba Group Holding Limited also holds 13,757,670 A shares of the Company through its wholly-owned subsidiary Alibaba (China) Network Technology Co., Ltd.
5. Tencent Mobility Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tencent Holdings, holds 216,249,059 unregistered H shares of the Company through HKSCC Nominees Limited.
6. CICC US Securities, Inc. is indirectly held by China International Capital Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited.
7. Certain percentage figures included in this chart have been subject to rounding.
|Year||Currency||Year Round||Special Situations|
|2020||RMB||0.18 yuan / share||--|
|2018||RMB||0.16 yuan / share||--|
|2017||RMB||0.16 yuan / share||--|
|2016||RMB||0.16 yuan / share||--|