1. Above is the shareholding structure of China International Capital Corporation Limited (“CICC”) as at December 31, 2019, which includes directly-owned subsidiaries and other principal subsidiaries.
2. HKSCC Nominees Limited, the nominal holder of shares on behalf of H shareholders of CICC who do not register the shares under their names, held 1,600,870,490 H shares (36.64%) as at December 31, 2019. According to the H share register of members of CICC as at December 31, 2019, Des Voeux Investment Company Limited is a non-registered H shareholder whose shares are registered under the name of HKSCC Nominees Limited.
3. Tencent Mobility Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited.
4. Des Voeux Investment Company Limited is an indirectly and wholly owned subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
5. CICC US Securities, Inc. is indirectly held by China International Capital Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited.
6. Certain percentage figures included in this chart have been subject to rounding.